Please read the faq section before you send us your enquiry.
What forms and shipping costs are available?
1. The ordered goods reach you within 2-3 working days from the date of dispatch.
2. We deliver the ordered products by DHL and GLS.
3. The shipping costs of the object can be checked and calculated in the shopping cart (weight up to 5 kg)
What are the payment options available in the Online Shop?
In our Online Shop we provide the following forms of payment:
1. Bank transfer (Mbank)
PL 60 1140 2004 0000 3812 1372 5553 ( € EURO )
PL 65 1140 2004 0000 3612 1372 5561 ( £ GBP )
PL 73 1140 2004 0000 3102 7702 5762 ( zł – PLN )
2. PayPal – worldwide online payment with PayPal (safe & secure)
3. PayPal – Credit Card (safe & secure)
All prices include taxes
Are my data safe when shopping online?
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol in our Online Shop, which is the safest data protection mechanism currently available to protect your data, so you can feel safe in providing us with information about yourself and placing your orders. This type of protection is based on encrypting data before sending it from a browser and decoding it after safe access to our server. Information sent from the server to you is also encoded and decoded after reaching your destination. SSL encrypts, authenticates and ensures information integrity. When you connect to a secure website, you will notice that the http address changes to http to https.
Will I receive a purchase bill?
For every purchase in our online store you will receive a receipt or a Vat Invoice (if the purchase was made for the company)
Returns & Refunds policy
Extract from the regulations:
- The Customer who is also a consumer who has concluded a Sale agreement or an Agreement for the provision of electronic service may withdraw from it without giving reasons, making a statement in writing within 14 (fourteen) days. Sending a statement before the expiry of the deadline is enough to comply with this deadline. This right may be exercised by the Consumer by sending the notice of withdrawal to the following address: Kolejowa 12C, lok.6, 15-701 Białystok
- The 14 (fourteen) day deadline in which the Consumer may withdraw from the Sale agreement or an Agreement for the provision of Electronic service is counted from the date on which the Consumer received the Product in the case of the Sale Agreement and in the case of the Agreement for the provision of electronic service – from the date of its conclusion.
- In the event of withdrawal from an agreement, the Sale agreement or an Agreement for the provision of Electronic service is considered void and the Customer is released from any obligations. What the Parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary management. The reimbursement should take place immediately, not later than fourteen days. If the Consumer has made any advance payments, statutory interest counted from the date of the advance payment are due.
- The Seller shall return money via bank transfer to the bank account number indicated by the Consumer or in another manner indicated by the Consumer. 7.5. The Consumer is not entitled to the right of withdrawal from an agreement concluded remotely in the following cases: – the provision of services commenced, with the consent of the Consumer before the deadline referred to above in paragraphs 7.1 and 7.2; – in the case of audio and video recordings recorded on digital data media after the Consumer removed their original packaging; – agreements for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the price movements on the financial market; – benefits with properties specified by the Consumer in his or her order, or closely associated with his or her person; – benefits which, due to their nature, can not be returned or whose subject is perishable; – supplying the press; – services in the field of gambling